Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dweeb-Cousin has his own blog

You may remember some weeks back I mentioned we have a new Dweeb in our family - thankfully NOT living with us. I guess you could ...and come to think of it I WILL - call him "The Dweeb-Cousin" Max has been adopted and is now living in Wisconsin with his two Moms. Of coarse he just had to have a blog like mine.....what a copy cat Dweeb-Cousin is. He doesn't have any followers yet so if you can call on by and welcome him to dogville it would be much appreciated.

http://handsomemax.blogspot.com/

Now his Mom Tara - she is helping him with his blog as he can't blog by himself (unlike ME) and he hasn't got the side bar thingy to let people follow him yet - but I sent her a message and hopefully she will have that added in today. (Note - she has added it in now)

Do you think Dweeb-Cousin is getting spoiled - check out the size of that bone!  We hear he is also having a pawsome time playing in the snow at the moment - send some our way Dweeb-Cousin!

17 comments:

  1. We will go over and say 'Hi!"

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We added him to our list of blogs we follow! :) He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I finally got you added to my blog..my mom is verrrry slow!! That is one of the most biggest bones we have ever saw..holey moley!! We will go visit your dewby cuz also.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm popping over right now. Maybe he will share his bone.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some bone there, WOW. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll go over and say high. Maybe he'll share that bone. Just an idea.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bone is as big as Max! We're heading over to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommy and Daddy are from Wisconsin. We will go right over and visit. I will report back on the dweeb factor.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe, he seems very sweet and that is a gigantic bone! I already dropped by to say "Hi"! It was very nice of you to introduce him to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look at the size of that bone!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reilly you're surrounded by DWEEBS!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reilly, you know what they say about people...errr...dogs that copy you...it's the best form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your help and support... I am excited to make all of you my friends! I love to share: bone, snow, toys, treats or anything I have. As long as I get lots of attention that is. Maximum paw power to all of you, woof.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I bet he's lovely and not a dweed at ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We willl have to go visit him.

    Happy Colliedays

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them