Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jackie's New Coat

Hello - it is MEEEEEEE JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE and today I am going to be showing off the stylish new coats(s) my 'other-mommy' made for me.  See I have a bit of a problem when it comes to coats ....I only need a small in size around the tummy but a medium/large for the length and they just don't make coats in that size.

So 'other-mommy' made up a pattern and then got some nice soft fully washable fleece and made me this ubba cool reversible coat. I can wear it either with the Big Red Dogs on the outside for when I am feeling my "BIG don't mess with me self" or I can wear it on the Sock Monkey side for when I am feeling my normal "sweet playful and cute me" self.  This pattern from cutting out and sewing up only takes 1 hour - can you believe that!  "Other-mommy" has made me four new coats so far and they only take 1 yard of material (1/2 yard of each color for a reversible coat).  I am one stylin little dude - but hey check out my video and see for yourself!

18 comments:

  1. That is soooo awesome! And sock monkeys? Umm, can we say UBER COOL?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie you are rockin' that coat. No problem keeping watm now.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job on the coat! Jackie looks adorable. I just love that it is reversable! It looks like Denny wants one too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever coat, it means you don't have to wear the same coat everyday! Unlike me, who has to wear the horrible black coat!
    From
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome, love the reversable sides, and yes you are one cute Dude. Mom and Denny sure were trying to hog in our your camera day!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jackie, you are one stylish (and totally warm) pup in that awesome coat! Nice! I'm kinda in the same boat, except the opposite...I've got a barrel chest and a shorter body! ;-) Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! It is so nice to have options, huh Denny?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your other Mom is so talented, Jackson. That coat is super cool!! You'll be one HOT Dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie, you are ready to WOW everyone on the streets this winter!

    You look so stylish.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful coat and it's reversible! You are stylin', Jackson!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good there Jackie!! Looks like Denny approves too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good there Jackie!! Looks like Denny approves too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jackie! Mom didn't think you could get much cuter! Denny, excellent job assisting!!

    Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice coat! I can tell you like it--your tail wagged the whole time you were showing it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not into clothes much, but I love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you are so lucky and everyone loves you so much, Jackie!

    I love your coat, it's so stylist and very practical.

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them