Saturday, January 14, 2012

True Colors Thursday Blog

Sorry for the confusion over the missing True Colors Blog. I had been informed by numerous people that original "True Colors" was no longer being updated and there were no challenges. Seems this wasn't quite correct and that Blue is still doing 'true colors' but on her own blog. I wanted to check with her whether she wanted to continue it and she said it would be okay to have both....so we are back and looking for more people to join in.

The first weeks challenge is already posted so head on over to the True Colors Thursday Blog and check it out. We have also created this button that you can add to your own blog and please let your buddies know the blog is up and running. Have fun looking for things to take photo's of and remember there is no rigid rules and everything is from your own perspective. http://truecolorthursday.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh Cool! We'll have to try and remember this one. the Mama fancies herself fancy with that silly flashy-bulb thing of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have re-instated your True Colors Thursday blog as I said to you privately on FB I never meant for you to delete it as sure you will get lots of participants including me.
    I will play both my selected colour and yours next week, then just follow your lead as you have given my original meme an inspirational new twist.

    Pats & pets
    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hoping that Blue plays along too, Reilly! It's so much fun!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will try and play both this week! We just found Blue again through Maggie and Mitch!

    Reilly, I hope you get your scratchies sorted. I is getting no where fast with mine!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome idea!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. May be Rosie is interested in it. I'll let her know about it later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them