Monday, October 26, 2009

Something funny is happening













Mom and I went for a walk this morning and look what was all over the path on our common. I sniffed and sniffed amongst the leaves to see if there was anything hiding in them but couldn't find anything. Mom says the leaves fall off every year but usually the wind blows them away. We haven't had any windy days in a while so now there are piles of leaves everywhere. I must admit I was a bit worried when I saw them as I thought maybe my trees were sick and I can't have sick trees because then someone would come along and cut them down and then I would have no way to check the pee-mail and see who has been passing by. I told mom we HAVE TO go out everyday to check on them just to make sure - she nodded her head and mumbled something. Have you noticed moms do that when they don't want you give you an answer.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. We have the same problem with the leaves here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly I've noticed that Mom's say something like "We'll see" when they don't want to say yes! LOL! Lots of leaves there Reilly, they're fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same problem in Denmark ;o)))

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reilly, yes we have noticed that mom's mumble when they dont have the answers.
    Your mom is probably mumbling cos she will reckon she will need to pick up all those leaves if they dont blow away.
    In the meantime you have fun crunching and sniffing - we loved your pics!
    love
    Martha & bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love walking through the leaves and when we sniff the ground, the leaves stick to our beards and mom says we're decorated! Mom thinks the leaves smell wonderful!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Definitely gotta check the pee mail! I like trees, they are fun to run around and chase my brother around. I want the Mum to video us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dont' worry Reilly, the trees aren't sick! We think we've seen this before - got ourselves in a real mess playing with the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leaves look furry interesting. I not have many trees here and the sand doesn't change colour at all unless it be wet. So you has to go out everyday and sniff each leaf just for me.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them