Sunday, July 26, 2009

So bored

I am soooooo bored!!! It has been so hot and very very humid so we haven't been going anywhere because mom worries I will overheat as I haven't really shed much of my winter coat yet - even though mom brushes me every day. Here I am resting in a shady corner this morning. We have just one big tree in our yard and we found out this summer that it is a mulberry tree. Mom is not very impressed that the birds eat the mulberries and then leave purple poops everywhere that stain everything. They even pooped on my new steps!!! Sigh....isn't it sad that all I have to woof about is purple poop. I wish I could go on adventures that Martha and Bailey or go to the beach like Ludo does or have a beautiful garden to play in like Maggie and Mitch. I will be much happier when it cools down and we can go for walkies again.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Aw, we would love you to come along with us especially if you bring some of your sunshine!
    Too bad about those pesky birds eating the mulberries - they have been eating our grass seed too!
    Bailey does her best to bark and chase them away - they take no notice.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're so hot Reilly! Would you really like to live at the beach? Do you like to swim?

    I've seen those mulberry trees and their fruit is really messy! At least it gives you some good shade!

    Hope you get some rain and a break from the heat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I understand that when it just too hot there not much you can do, you should post some tricky t-day stuff! hehe.
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple was the colour of royalty. Could it be that their purple poop means they recognize as King Reilly of the Cowspot Kingdom? Wow, we might just know Royalty.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't get to play in mom's pretty garden, Reilly - she's a meanie, and yesterday we only got to stay outside for about an hour because our mom was worried that we'd overheat too! She prefers us to be inside on really hot and humid days! It sounds like we had the same kind of day!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them