Monday, January 26, 2009

Okay - a game to play

I read about this on another blog that my mom visits ...but thought what a great idea. We are going to play the letter game. And this is how it works. You pick one (just one) buddy from your list and you give them a letter. They must then list and describe 5 things beginning with that letter.

For example if someone gave me the letter "B" this is what I would do.

Ball - one of my favorite toys is my big fluffy soccer ball...except for when mom washes it, then I have to roll it around and get it all good and dirty again. I love my squeaky tennis balls too....but they seem to be always disappearing......please send them home if you find them.

Blah - is how I feel when it is cold outside and mom complains about her old bones and we can't go for a walk. I love the cold of winter for me....but don't like it all for the mom....I will even put up with the warm weather if it means we can go out more.

Biscuits - I don't care if you call them cookies or whatever....to me they are all yummy and you can never have enough...well you can when your mom controls the box. My favorite ones are carrot and blueberry which not only taste yummy but smell soooooo good.

Bye Bye - is what I said to my dad as he left for the week again.......I miss my dad when he has to be away but love it when he comes home because then I can get all happy and jump around and bark bark bark

Buddies - I love all my buddies, it is so exciting to log on and see who has left a message and to visit their blogs and see what they have been doing.

Okay.....got the idea. So I am picking the letter "C" for Josh and Jess. Then what they have to do is on their blog, list 5 things they like, don't like, are thinking about or what ever and why. And remember guys when you have finished, give a letter to a buddy on your list and lets see what you can come up with.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some good b words, but you missed our favorite. Bark, barking is fun and alerts dad about strange goings on.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! We'll post something as soon as we have our 5 C's together :)

    Josh and Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute game and letter B was a really good letter for you Reilly! Especially "blah" - I totally agree with that one.

    Are you still getting snow? We're getting several inches today and 3-8 tonight with possible freezing rain - mom's not very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun game! Your B's were very good!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them