Friday, December 12, 2008

In keeping with the theme

The theme being cow spots! I will share my latest find MOOGLE - the best search engine any cowspotdog could use while doing all this wonderful trivia searching. Notice that the "eat more chikin" girls are back. You guys just don't know what fun you are missing out not having spots like me......so come on you creative types lets see if you can play around in a graphics program and give yourself some spots! I do not recommend spray painting spots on though.......it can be awful to wash out :)

3 comments:

  1. MOOGLE - Sounds interesting.

    House is smelling interesting as Dad is starting on his Essexmas baking. First the human stuff, then he promised next weekend to start on cheddar collies and such.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, moogle.
    Reilly, my mum has had a go at making me into a cow!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you just killed us, Reilly!!! MOOGLE!!! That's hilarious :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them