Sunday, November 30, 2008

It snowed!

Woofitty woof woof!!!!!! it snowed last night. I got up this morning and my green grass was missing and all the white cold chilly stuff was back. At first I wasn't to sure about it as it did feel wet and you all know how I hate to have wet feet, but then I could feel that nice coldness when I stuck my noes in it, and I was off exploring. Sadly it had all melted by this afternoon, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Mom says it's a good thing I have a black head and spots, otherwise you wouldn't see me at all in the snow!

7 comments:

  1. Wow.... snow, an experience I might never get since I stay in the tropics with its perpetual summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome Reilly! We know what you mean about getting the paws wet... it's just not a nice feeling. You look cool in the snow, hope you'll get some more.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Reilly, you're so lucky! I love snow and all we got yesterday was lots of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo HOoo lookit all that fun snow! I like snow too, I like to run and run and run in it and I like when it's chilly! I am jealous we want some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, look at all that funny white stuff. I do hopes it snows here, all my blog friends have had snow but me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie says, if anyone wants snow, we have plenty to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snow. Did you lick it?
    Melts on your tongue.
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them