Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dad Nittany Lioned Me!!!!

The dad came home today with a present for me.....he got me me my own Nittany Lion (Penn State) T-Shirt - and #1 - which of coarse I am :) Dad forgot to take into account how much fur I have, so it is a little tight but I still look pretty good in it. Of coarse this doesn't mean I am going to start liking that foozeball thing.....I still get so scared when dad is watching it. And the Nittany Lion is a cat and I am not to sure I like cats. Dad also got the mom the cutest "I love my sheltie" thing for hanging in the car window. It is very cool and mom will take a photo of it tomorrow. Hmmmm I wonder if any of the monsters around my house will chew on this T-Shirt?? Dad would probably be very very annoyed if they did.

5 comments:

  1. You look quite handsome in your Nittany Lions shirt, Reilly! I do hope the t-shirt monster doesn't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Reilly

    I hope the monster doesn't get that shirt!

    Cheers

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Reilly, at Katie's advanced obedience class there is a collie who looks almost exactly like you only he's about 10 times bigger. He has a colored head, white body and a big black spot on his side and at the base of his tail. His owner knows about your type of sheltie. I wonder if there is a collie breed similar to you!? Or maybe he just turned out this color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Reilly, How is your mom? Are her broken ribs healing and is she feeling better?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them