Friday, August 15, 2008

Whoooooosh - boom

My goodness, I thought the sky was falling or there were huge monsters stomping around in the clouds. Mom says it is okay though as it is Air Force week and they are having the Blue Thunder jets doing a show. I am not sure what they are......they must be up in the sky as mom has been outside watching them and when dad came home they went over to Offutt Base to watch them practice. Mom didn't have her good camera with her so she could only get a couple of photos with her cell phone. You can just see them in a 4 diamond formation in this photo. Of coarse, I can tell you right now they are not very good - because I am not in them!!!! Dad was very excited to see a P3 plane there which is what he use to fly. They have retired them now which made him a bit sad but he is looking forward to getting up close to one again tomorrow. I really don't know what all the fuss is about, these jet things are very loud and when they fly over my house, they make the windows rattle and then I have to bark at them and tell them to go away. I think it is also very mean that only humans can see the show tomorrow. I LOVE being with humans and there will be so many there. Maybe mom can get some better photos tomorrow to share with everyone. It is times like this I wish I was a Chihuahua, then mom could pop me in her bag and no-one would know I was there.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dog! I found you after keeping track of Ricky for quite awhile. I have a sheltie, Katie, who you will see on my blog: http://dawnking.interspike.com/
    which isn't entirely about Katie, but she's in there a lot! I hope to start her on agility this fall, so I'm always looking for more agility blogs! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Dawn and Katie, you are welcome to call by anytime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them