Monday, July 14, 2008

The indignity of it !!!

You know, it is one thing for me to find a puddle to splash in, or even for me to go and jump in the lake for a swim - that is my choice.... but to be forced to have a bath - could there be anything worse!!!! Sure I get a nice warm water, rubbed all over with 5 towels and then blow dried....but it is still an indignity, especially when mom comes in and take a photo of it!!!!! Apart from that my weekend was just okay...I didn't get to go to the park as the temperatures were in the 90's and for a furball like me, that was just to much. My dad did get up early and take me for a walk while it wasn't to hot. I still had to flop on the air conditioning vent when I came in though. I am not sure what we planning to do this week but hopefully it will be be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them