Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have an ouchie!!!

I took my human mom for a walk this morning and my silly shoulder started hurting again causing me to limp. Mom has taken me the vets for this before and they have poked, prodded, pulled and x-rayed but nothing has ever showed for what is causing this. It started when I was just a pupster of about six months and every now and again if I play to hard it will slow me down for a couple of days. Rest seems to help it a lot and those awful tasting tablets the vet gave mom - okay so she does wrap it in prosciutto for me so I don't taste it - but I KNOW it's there !!!! I guess I will have to take it easy for the next couple of days and just do lots of blogging. Which reminds me, I found this funny pic that I just have to share. They say our humans often resemble us and oddly enough, like me, my mom also has long thick hair. Check this out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for woofing at us - we read each and every one of them